We are committed to providing the very best in care to our patients. We believe in the importance of developing a one-on-one relationship with your therapist.
The evaluation process may include testing for palpation, range of motion, muscle testing, neurological screening, special tests, posture assessment and more. We then work with you to develop a plan to help you achieve your goals.
We also provide house calls and home visits for individuals with Medicare who are unable to come to our facility for treatment.
One of our 5 private treatment rooms
We have good outcomes in treating walking problems:
- Walking Problems
- Muscle Strengthening
- Balance Disorder
We successfully treat pain.
- Sports Injuries
- Back & Neck
- Foot & Ankle
- Wrist & Hand
- Hip & Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff
- Post Surgery
- Joint Replacements
- Spinal Stenosis
We successfully treat vertigo.
- Dix-Hallpike Tests with use of Frenzel Lenses
- Motion Sensitivity Testing
- Testing Sensation and Co-ordination
- Proven Results with Vestibular Rehab
- Eliminating Dizziness and Nausea
- Stabilizing Blurred Vision
- Improving Static and Dynamic Balance
- Reducing Falls
- 90% of BPPV Patients Improve Within 3 Treatments
We successfully treat Parkinson’s and stroke.
We successfully treat voice disorders and swallowing difficulties.
Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS
General Speech & Language Dysfunction
Proven results with Voice / Speech / Swallowing Therapy
- Improved Vocal Quality
- Improved Resonance
- Improved Volume / Intensity Control
- Improved Articulation
- Improved Fluency
- Reduced Vocal Abuse
- Reduced Choking / Coughing Episodes
Preferred Physical Therapy accepts a variety of insurance plans. If you do not see your plan below, please call us to make a special arrangement.
- AARP Secure Horizons
- Align Networks
- Automobile Accidents
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross
- Empire Plan
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Neighborhood Health Partnership
- United Healthcare
- Universal Healthcare
- Workman’s Compensation